Completed Public Service Works - Cancellation of 70/30 Admission Pattern

Under this pattern, it was decided to fill up 70% seats from local Mumbai region & remaining 30 % seats from outside region. Due to this Quota system many students from Thane Dist. were not able to seek admission to well known colleges in Mumbai. This unjustifiable pattern was challenged in Bombay High Court by Pratap Sarnaik & Hon'ble Court ordered to cancel it.